Search Here!

Thursday 25 August 2011

Student Council Voting Begins...

Hey Guys!
It’s an exciting day for WzW High School… the beginning of the Student Council Elections!!!
Starting today, you will be able to find a voting poll podz where you can vote for your Council President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Social Chair for Wzw High 2011!
Each time you vote you get 50 Beex. Leading you with 250 beex A day! If you vote all Electers.
 Over 10,000 entries were looked at but here are the  Woozens who wrote awsome speeches! Read them carefully so you can vote the woozen who deserves it most! Vote at the WzW High School Locker Room Here are the WzW High School 2011 Student Council Candidates! Im so excited...

President

Freddy101
Hello Fellow Woozens/Animators I Would Like To Be Selected As Your Student Body President Because I Am Loyal And Kind To My Woozen Family, And I Respect Everyone. Being President Of WoozWorld High School Would Mean I’ll Have To Take More Responsibility In Taking Care Of The School, I Am Willing To Give Everything To Be, Student Body as candidate And Honor of being Your President. Me Saying, I Will Be A Aspiring Leader Of The WoozWorld  High School. I Know Exactly How To Get All Of You Involved In Our School talent, accomplishment, and experience that is important to you.I Will Make It My Main Goal To End Verbally Abused By Some Woozen. No Longer Will We Have Difference To Who Will Be Poor Or Rich Because We All Are Equal! Me As Student Body President Will Effect Many Ww High School. Will Rise.  Will Respect. Will Receive Success. As In My Model As Of Being Student Body President. I Am Nominating Myself For This Position Because I know I Can Bring It And I Can Show You All I can Handle Many Things At Once,And that’s Why I Will Do My Best To Become The Best Student Body President You Will Ever Have
alexandria306
I think that my fellow classmates should elect me as president because everyday i come into ww having pride in each and EVERY one of them for their hard work and persistance to helping ww become a better and safer place. If i were president , i would try to help carry on that cause and try to make a real difference in ww, like listening to Woozens and their concerns because their voices matter, put a stop to bullying to make a safer place, make great and inspiring improvements to WzW High and rewarding Woozens who do great deeds and r sometimes not recognized for their hard work. Even though i am not famous in ww, i am still able to help  Woozens out there by doing little deeds each day. I love to help new Woozens get started in ww by helping them with their daily needs, giving them advice on their problems and helping new Woozens become rich in ww by giving them some Wooz and a podz to get started with. In addition to loving to help others, i have had some personal experience in presidency and leading groups toward the right direction and have succeeded, so i think that i might be ready for a mandatory position like this. Even though i may not be elected, I will still try with all my might to make ww a better place and show others what WoozWorld is all about! Thank you very very very much for this wonderful, once- in- a -lifetime opportunity and hearing me out …… i would also like to say thanks to all Woozens who will support me in this election, including Woozband! and say good luck to all competing Woozens!
NiyahGirlPower
I feel, that my classmates should elect me as the president. I will try to help stop rich people from bullying the poor, and even ( even though this happens on rare occasions )  try to stop poor from being mean to the rich! I have been bullyed BOTH ways  and it is not a good feeling. Before I was a VIP I as treated meanly by rich people. Now sometimes poor people are mean to me, for no particular reason. It doesn’t matter how much or little money you have, just be nice! Also I will try to make this school period awesome and fun for every woozen! o ET o ( That was a face ) Also, I will try to make sure that all the teachers are nice to students! I will try to work together with all the other parts of the Student Council to make sure that everything is fun and awesome! Everyday will be filled with Love and Laughs, Leadership and Kindness!  I also hope that I can be a student once and awhile!
ALex-Sandra
I should be the President of the Student Council because I am willing to dedicate my time to my job. I will make sure everyone will always get their say in everything we do, and no one is left out. Being President will be a challenge, but there is no challenge I cannot beat.   I will make sure VIPs and Non-VIPs will be treated the same. No special treatment for anyone. This is a promise.  If you have a problem at our school, talk to me and I will chat with our teachers and with the Woozband.  I love dedicating my time to help other woozens. You can find me at the WHC-Woozworld Help Centre everyday. Helping others is an honor. If I become president of the Student Council, it’s just another step with helping other Woozens. If you don’t believe me, just go to the Woozworld Help Centre.  As soon as I log on, I am there. If I see no one needs help, I may leave to help at WoozQuest- For new Woozens. Being president will bring WzW High School a great advantage. I am your best choice as Student Council President. I will make my promises come true. That is a promise. Vote ALex-Sandra for President of the Student Council! You will not regret your vote.
skyking101
Why should my fellow classmates elect me as their president? Well, I think I would be a great President because I have a huge love for Woozworld, and School! Being the President of the Woozworld Student council would be a dream come true! I would be so proud to represent all of my fellow Woozens as President, and I would work hard with every other Woozen, and Woozband to make Woozworld high school the best place in Woozworld! Also, I love teamwork, and I am a very friendly person, and I would work well with the other members, Woozband, the Wooz teachers, and every Woozen at Woozworld High school! I would go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and try my best to make everyone happy, because I really do care about everyone’s concerns and needs. Also I am really great at communicating to other Woozens, and I will treat everyone fairly. I will try my best, to be the friendliest, most dedicated and profeshinal President ever! I will treat this job as my life, and I will be fully dedicated and make everyday at Woozworld high School a awesome day! If I become the Woozworld student council President, I will be Responsible, Orginized, fun, dedicated and caring! I hope to gain everyones trust, and become the Woozworld Student council President ! Thank you all so much for reading! I Love you all!

Vice-President

ravana
This would be my dream I know people say this thing is like a big popularty contest but  i do not think that i believe if you have the right ideas and care about making the students happy not just winning you could win anything. Like how my mom says : If you have a goal and work your hardest you can accomplish anything.I know that is a bit cheesey but i think it is true i hope you guys Help me accomplish my dream. I am an individual who will not only be responsible for my duties inside of school, but also outside of school. I am a caring person who will always be there for others no matter what the circumstance. I’d be good as Vice President of Student Council because I’m a great leader, I have really great characteristics for it. I listen to the issues that my peers think should be brought up to the school. I want to make a difference so that I can make school a more enjoyable place.  I am determined and will work to my greatest potential. It is the job of the vice president to help the president and it is both our jobs to represent you, my fellow students. I want each and everyone of you to know that I will take this job seriously and do it to the best of my ability, Any decisions I make and any decisions that I assist in making will be with you in mind.
Sera2
Hiya AWESOME Woozens!
I know I am not your usual candidate for a vice-president,but then I have been looking for a chance to meet new Woozens and make thousand more of new friends, in this awesome game that I have spent six moths and three hours every day in it !!! Every day I work hard helping every Woozen that I see bullied or shyly asks for a free make over, a chance which I never say no! I am sera,all my friends call me ser and I am not going to promise things I can’t do, BUT I do promise to make everything I can to have loads of fun and bring in a lot of surprises!!! Like a twelve month holiday from school, awesome cafeteria foods and more!!!
So buckle up new and old Woozens I am coming to rock your world, WoozWorld style!!!!
Fireystar
I’m very responsible and I come on often enough that I can take care of your needs. I created an academy (Woozworld Private Academy For The Gifted) when I started Woozworld and it has become pretty popular. I think I would make a good Vice-President because I really love to listen to Woozens ideas about anything really. I don’t mind working at all and I think it would be a great expirience! Also, in reality I have been a part of every student council during my years. So, I know what it’s like to be Vice-President and President! <3
Aqua-style
My fellow Woozens, being the Vice-president is not just a popularity contest or how rich the person running is. I know that to be even a part of the student council, you have to be focused, be responsible,be determined and be a great leader. All these and many more are the good qualities a member of the student council must have. I am running for the role of the vice-President because, I can make WW High School safer and I will make a big difference.  I have noticed people on WoozWorld who dont have Wooz or nice clothes are being picked on. And I know that if there is not a person who can stop that, this will go on. I have once been there, in fact, we have all been there. And if I am elected Vice-President, I will do my best to make sure this sort of discrimination stops! We should all have equal rights here at WW High School! No bullies, No mean girls and all. With all our differences, we should still be one big WoozWorld family! I would like to Say, Please, vote me! I will be a great Vice-President because I think of the others and I love WoozWorld!! Thank you for taking your time to read this! I Would also like to wish all the other candidates for all student council positions good luck and may the best person win! Thank you for your time! Have a nice WoozWorld day!
Zairebear
I think you should vote me to be the Vice-President because I will help the President make wise decisions and I will listen to you and your good ideas to improve WzW high school.  I also come up with great ideas like more people in a unit at a time to speed up queues (Queues are boring!). I will make sure that there will be no bullying in WzW high school, and help make it as safe and fun as possible! I will help make things happen!!

Treasurer

crystalcutie11
I’m interested in being WzW High School’s Treasurer for Student Council. I think my classmates should pick me to be Treasurer because as it is a big responsibility I am willing to take it with full trust and be responsible.  With my organized manner of taking care of my own Wooz and Beex, I can help keep track of the school’s money.  I am a big money saver and only put my money to important use.  I always keep track my own Wooz and I WILL do my best to do the same for WzW High School’s money and I hope that I will be able to be apart of making this school year an amazing memorable one!! Please Vote for me I will NOT disappoint!
ginger604
If I, Ginger604, be elected as treasurer, I promise that I will keep track of the school’s budget and make sure that the school has enough money. I will work my hardest to see that the school will have enough money for the appropriate things. I will discuss with the Social Chair about events that he/she would like to make. I will see if we have enough money to fund for any event. I will be responsible and reliable to anything if I am to be elected as treasurer of the student council. If I am not, it is ok with me and I am happy for them and everyone else that got nominated.
TennisChampion
I think My ClassMates should elect me as Treasurer because Im very good with Math. I Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide, and do other things you never thought u knew!  Believe it or Not, Im the Best in My class!!! I would love to be the Treasurer. I love to count money, I love Math, and I love Numbers. I have Experience, alot of Expertise and alot of Organization to be a Treasurer. Hope I could be the one to count the Schools Budget. Hope you Vote me for Treasurer! Good Luck Woozen Students!!
Kendell42
Want A Responsible Yet Fun Treasurer? Well Vote For Me! My Name is Kendell42. I Am Running For Treasurer. U Should Elect Me Cuz I Am VERY Good With Money. I Save Lots of My Money and I Will Do The Same With The School’s. I Will Keep Track Of Every Single Penny! I Will Make Sure That We R Spending R Money Wisely! I Make Great Decisions ALL the Time! I Am Treasurer In Real Life So I Know EVERYTHING About Being  Treasurer. I Will Let U Do Just About Anything U Want to do.I Will Be The Most Awesome Treasurer EVER! I Will Make Sure Everyone is Always Satisfied. I Will Also Make Sure That No One Is Left Out of Anything and I WILL Make it to ALL The Meetings.This Means Alot To Me And Every Vote Counts. Vote For Me For Treasurer And Ill Make Every Day Of School Cool! Also So Im Very Nice, Generous, Loving, and Wise. So Plz Vote For Me! XD And Good Luck To Everyone! Remember Every Vote Counts So Plz Vote For Me! The Chioce Is Urs. XD
darkgem
I should be elected as the treasurer because I know a lot about investing and money. I have never been a VIP before but look at me now! I earn lots of Wooz by hard work myself and I know how to keep money safe and how to spend it.  I know a lot about how to use money to make more money, and I will mKe sure this school’s budget won’t get cut, and  we will always have lots of money in case. A vote for Gem is a vote closer to having tons of gems for our school, so VOTE DARKGEM FOR TREASURER!

Secretary

Lacey561
Hello woozens! I am Lacey561 and I think I should qualify for the job of the secretary for many reasons! First of all, I am very well organized. I can handle taking all the notes and keeping track of everything so it will be maintained and organized. I will be on top of everything and more and I would be the best person for this job for those reasons. I am mature enough to take notes that are efficient and will help take the steps that will help make Woozworld a better place. Thank you!
angelrd30
Hello WoozWorld, my name is angelrd30 and I am here to tell you about why I should be chosen for the small yet vital role of secretary!  Not many people wish to be secretary although I have no idea why!  Secretary, to me is the most entertaining job! I am very efficient and will always take the necessary notes.  I want to lay low but still be noticed.  I will also keep everyone informed, students and teachers alike about what is happening every meeting.  I will keep track of who attends and what we discuss in the meetings.  I will try and have my say as well.  I wish to be voted secretary for YOU!  I will always try my hardest to give YOU your say.  I know its unlikely I will get a chance against some of the amazing Woozens competing, but I hope you see me as who I really am.. a Woozen who wants this position to help you guys!  If you want a kind-hearted efficient secretary, I’m your gal!  I have lots of free time to come here and be this position and I will help you all to the best of my ability!  Vote angelrd30 as your WoozWorld high student council secretary so that we will be an organized student body!  it would be an incredible honor just to make it as far as a voting podz let alone get the position.
melissa467
People usually go for presidency but I chose to be a secretary because I think it perfectly fits me. For a start, I always check out the blog for happenings every week and make sure I get the right info of when the events are or what are needed for these events. I make sure I’m available during the event times as well and come ahead of time and wait. I don’t enjoy cramming and I think that’s one good reason to vote for me. Leaders should be ahead of their team when it comes to decision making or planning so when you are about to tell them of it, you are sure of all the information and won’t mislead them to a wrong one. These are some of the characteristics a secretary needs to have… someone who will be available to take down notes for everyone, not just for herself. Someone who is a fast typer. Someone who is good with trivias. Someone to inform them of events. Someone who is organized. Someone to keep track of attendees or remind fellow attendees about an upcoming meeting. Just someone to be there and keep you posted, and that’s me.  With that being said, remember to vote for melissa467 and we will start our school year right!
–gummybears–
I will make sure that the office is running smoothly….if you need help i will get you to the president or vice president..i love helping out and i will atend all meetings and make sure they run great and i will pitch extremely good ideas! i love helping others! i would love to keep things organized and i would also love to keep up with things and during every meeting i will write things down on paper in real!! i hate it when people that are above us think that they can run us. i wouldnt and i wouldnt boss people around i would let them tell me there ideas and i would try and let them no they are good and could be used some day. i hope that i get this thank you bye!
FreaKo2
Hello my name is FreaKo2.
I am interested in applying for secretary.
What i do know about secretary is you go to every meeting and take notes and make sure everyone attends. I would do that.
Now, woozens should elect me for secretary because…
I would go to the WzW highschool every day to make sure everything is going right.
I would say in a nice way to the woozens that are at the school to be nice and dont say bad words.
I would be helpful! I never say bad words and i never will! Even on woozworld i havent.
I would be organized, and if woozens get into a fight i would be happy to help them get along.
I can type very fast if that would help.
I am also very funny and creative.
I am so interested in being secretary!
My parents are secretary for my school and i sort of wanna follow in there steps.
It would be an honor to be secretary at WzW High School! I hope you would consider making me secretary!

Social Chair

Fruity
My Classmates Should Elect Me, Cause I Feel Every Student Should Be Allowed To Speak Up. I Can Give Students Opportunities For Any Activity They Desire! High School is All About Having Fun And Enjoying The Years In Front Of You. I Wanna Give That Feeling To All My Classmates!
Some Activities I’d Do :
Prom (Of Course Who Wouldn’t Want Prom, Or Home Coming??)
Class Plays (Cause The Stage is A Place To Find YOUR Spotlight)
Pep Rallies (YAAY! Goooo SPIRIT!!)
Sports Eventz (Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Cheerleading, Etc!)
Also, We Can Have An Activity EVERY Week Just because This School Year Will ROCK!
And Many More.
Thanks For This Opportunity! If You Choose Me, I’ll Make Many More Opportunities To Come!
And… Expect A F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C Year! And This Year, Speak Out With YOUR Talent
BizzardHeart
I should be social chair cause I like to plan parties! I also play WoozWorld about every chance I am allow on computer which is about anytime. I got a lot of ideas for events that we can have like WoozWorld sale where everyone have just one big sale everyone put a shop on eventz and gain Wooz from the stuff they do not need or want anymore! Proms and I think a first day of school dance!  Everyone just get comfortable for the first day!
lovelylily10
Good Morning fellow Woozens! My name is Lovelylily10 and I am here to tell you why you should vote me as your next WoozWorld Social Chair. Various Woozens have submitted in forms for their wanted positions for student council, but only one would be the next Social Chair. I am a determined and will work to make WoozWorld a memorable place to be for friendship and fun for years to come. It is the job for the Social Chair to schedule  and organize all chapter social activities, to work with the social committee or appoint committees necessary for any social function, and most importantly is to represent you fellow Woozens. I want each and every one of you to know I will take this job seriously and do it to the best of my ability. Any decisions I make and any decisions I assist in making will be with you in mind. My goals are: 1) Work with the rest of the council to make all the requests you ask for come true. 2) Have many groups come together to help the new Woozens feel safe and happy in our amazing environment. 3) Work with the rest of the council to have more celebrations such as the WoozWorld Prom and JennyWooz’s and MaxWooz’s Wedding. I believe Celebrations bring everyone together during hard times  finding that one place where everyone belongs and just fit in and have fun. A promise is a declaration that one will or will not do something. As your WoozWorld Social Chair I will pledge to keep all the promises I make and will keep them. Now if you want the best, you have to vote for the best, so vote for me Fellow Woozens, Lovelylily10 as your Social Chair and I will look forward in making my time as Social Chair the best time ever !  Thank you for your time and patience with us today and I hope you make the right choice!
kitg6634
Why do i think i should be elected for social chair? Well i’ll list a few reasons of course!
To be elected to a part of office you need a Woozen who is dependable, reliable, responsible, dedicated, creative and helpful! I spend most of time on WoozWorld participating in contests and events, i am dedicated to always re-stocking my shops, doing my plantz and answering all messages no matter what request or question. If i was elected i would create and assemble all student body meetings and promise you that all upcoming gatherings would be on time, organized and FUN! There would be many opportunity’s for new Woozens, and many fun games and activities of course!! My ideas are fresh, original and one of a kind! I understand the responsibility of gathering social events for the student body. I am confident and proud in my actions and choices. I listen to all opinions because that’s what really counts!!
Please consider electing me, i vow to do my best and never back down, I will keep improving and doing better and better i am here to make social gatherings more fun and of course add some surprises…
Thank you for reading.
crazzygurl
Hello fellow woozens! My name is crazzygurl and I think that you should elect me as Social Chair, because I am a well organized person, and I am good at keeping track of time. If I have to go and do something, I will not start something, then leave in the middle of it leaving everyone confused. I do eventz bunches of times! I do all kinds of games too! My favorite kind of games to host are: Luck Race, BD, Twin, and Revenge. I have even given away nearly half of my closet to use as prizes! But to know that the woozen is happy, is good enough for me ! Something good about me is that I am a fast typer, and it usually helps me win at ft and revenge sometimes. So if I need to say something, or answer a question, it wont take me that long.. I don’t believe in scamming or stealing, because I don’t feel that you need to steal or lie your way into getting what you want, it just leaves woozens confused and unhappy, trust me.. I know the feeling.. Another good thing that would be useful is that I will probably be on WoozWorld enough to attend meetings or any other thing that I would need to attend while being Social Chair. Being Social Chair means that you organize social events for the student body to participate in. When I read that, I knew right away that I would be great for that, because that’s really all I do on WoozWorld! Well besides shopping.. but I wont get into that.. If you elect me for Social Chair, I promise to NOT let my fellow Woozens down.

Good luck to them all! Now its up to you to VOTE! 
Get voting...
Shan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment for any Information , detail and help! If you like a compliment. Thanks :)